Saturday 14 July 2012

I wanna own :

Asalammualaikum and goodnite .

     I deadly want to own this list of stuff . Really , really want them !
1 . Lappy
A lappy that I can use to decorate my blog . Update it and enjoy doing anything else . Hurm , when did I will get mine ?
2 . Camera
Important ! I love photography so first thing that I must own is a camera ! Yes , I would like if it's Nikon . HEHE .
3 . Iphone
Yeahh , since I love hearing music and love collecting this type of gadgets so this could complete me .

     Not too much . Just three , but I think it will never be mine . HEHE . I dont think about stuff seriously , just to make my work easy and can help me to complete the things that I wanna do . That is all .

* english mode , but its quite bad isn't ? ,*

Okebaiii . Goodnite people ;') .

No comments:

Post a Comment